OPIC2015 successfully held.
OPIC2015 was successfully held from 22-24 of April 2015 at Pacifico Yokohama, Japan.
Registered participants are 732.
Participants from overseas are 181 and came from 26 countries.
The next congress OPIC2016 will be held on May 17(Tue.)-20(Fri.), 2016.
Please view OPIC2015 photo gallery.
Date: April 22 (Wed.) – 24 (Fri), 2015
Venue: Pacifico Yokohama (Yokohama, Japan)
Organized by OPTICS & PHOTONICS INTERNATIONAL Council
Chair Welcome Letters & Conference Topics
View Chair Welcome Letters & Conference Topics by clicking chair photos.
Welcome To OPIC2015
Conference Chair Welcome Letters & Conference Topics
Plenary Session 22 April(Wed. AM.)
Opening Remarks by Congress ChairsChair, Kenichi Iga,
Tokyo Institute of TechnologyChair, Andreas Ostendorf,
Keynote Speeches“Digital Photonic Production-
the role of Lasers in Industry 4.0″
Director, Fraunhofer Inst.
for Laser Tech., Germany“Nuclear Photonics for
the 21st Century”
Chair, Chris Barty,
CTO, Lawrence Livermore
National Laboratory, USA
Specials Talks“Optical Communication and
-Expectation for the Future-”
Japan Prize laureate,
Tokyo Institute of Technology“Illuminating the World
Nobel Prize laureate,
Conferences (Official site and Program)
- The 4th Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources (ALPS`15)
- The 5th Asian and Pacific-Rim Symposium on Biophotonics (APBP’15)
- The 1st Conference on Laser Energetics (CLE2015)
- International Conference on High Energy Density Science 2015 (HEDS2015)
- The 4th Laser Display and Lighting Conference (LDC2015)
- The 3rd International Conference on Light-Emitting Devices and Their Industrial Applications (LEDIA`15)
- The 2nd Optical Manipulation Conference (OMC`15)